Tuesday, August 14, 2007

THE EMAIL THAT TOUCHED US...

My Eightball, 5 year old unaltered GSP, ticked with liver patches, wearing an orange collar with his rabies tag and name tag with phone numbers and an orange electronic collar went missing at 8:30 AM Sunday 8/12/07. I am desperate to find him. He was last seen on the Buckhart County Rd black top at 1 PM which is 2 miles or so from home. He is lost.
We were taking our Sunday morning walk and he and Buck took off after what I think was a deer. Buck showed up at home approximately 30 minutes later but I have been searching all day and have been unable to find Eightball except for the one sighting by a girl that lives near the yard he was in at the time.
Please pray for my baby and me. I just have to find him.


Patty Goodwin
Goodwin's Germans
Proud parent of Katie, Buck, Eightball, Josh
and Jesse James waiting at the Bridge

No comments: